Welcome to the Numeral API reference!
Numeral turns your bank accounts into connected accounts.
The Numeral API is built around the following ressources:
- Payment order - a payment order sent to your bank from a connected account
- Expected payment - a payment expected on a connected account
- Incoming payment - a payment received on a connected account
- Return - the return of a payment order or an incoming payment
- Return request - the request to return a payment order or an incoming payment
- Balance - a balance of a connected account
- Transaction - a debit or credit transaction on a connected account
- Reconciliation - a reconciliation between a payment and a transaction
- Counterparty - an individual or organization you need to send money to or receive money from
- Counterparty accounts - the bank account of a counterparty
- File - a file sent to or received from a connected bank
- Event - an event sent to your application through a webhook to notify you of a payment update, an account balance, a transaction booked, etc.
Read through the API reference to learn how to integrate the Numeral API and be live in days.