Welcome to the Numeral API reference!
Numeral turns your bank accounts into connected accounts.
The Numeral API is built around the following ressources:
- Connected accounts - A connected account is a bank account connected through Numeral
- Counterparties - An individual or organization you need to send money to or receive money from
- Counterparty accounts - The bank account of a counterparty
- Payment orders - A payment order sent to your bank from a connected account
- Transactions - A debit or credit transaction on a connected account
- Balances - The balance of a connected account
- Reconciliations - A reconciliation between a payment and a transaction
- Expected payments - A payment expected on a connected account
- Virtual accounts - A virtual account linked to a connected account and assigned to a counterparty
- Files - A file sent to or received from a connected bank, such as a payment file, a payment status report file, or an account statement file
- Events - An event sent to your application through a webhook to notify you of a payment update, an account balance, a transaction booked, etc.
The following ressources are reserved to SEPA indirect participants:
- Incoming payments - A payment received on a connected account
- Returns - The return of a payment order or an incoming payment
- Return requests - The request to return a payment order or an incoming payment
- Inquiries - An inquiry related to a return request
Read through the API reference to learn how to integrate the Numeral API and be live in days.